Monday, May 17, 2010

Life is Short...

I was so shocked today in my Jap class when my classmates mentioned that one of my classmate died in road accident last Thursday. I missed my class last lesson but I just met her the previous lesson the week before. My heart still feels kinda uneasy and sad now, though I didn't know her for a very long time.

She's always so cheerful and happy go lucky in class. She's also a very athletic lady and is always very kind to others. She's an active sportswoman who frequently do triathlon and marathon. She was training for her cycling while got knocked down by a van. She is a known careful and an experienced cyclist whom have been cycling for 15 years.

How come good people always die young? *Sigh....

Life is short.... Live your life to the fullest with no regrets and live like there's no tomorrow.

Well, Rest in Peace Evelyn.... GOD Bless You!! ^=^

No comments: