Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another year passed...

Time really flies... It's been 1 year working in Lion City. My 1st day at work here was on 3rd Sept '07. I started out lonely here with no friends and colleagues ain't that friendly at the beginning. Now... there's friends around and I got a wonderful bunch of team mates and friendly colleagues around. Well, of course... some irritating people are unavoided anywhere. Hahaha...
And now, there are more and more people coming down to Lion City...

Spent the last year's 'Mooncake Festival' here... and also gonna celeb this year's 'FULL MOON' here. I wonder how many more to go... Before the actual celebration, I already ate 3 big mooncakes coz my dad bought me the whole box the last time I went back to KL. Just hope that face don't end up like mooncake. Hahaha..

This year's lantern festival in Singapore is based on the theme of 'Fantasy-8 (F-8) Races with Hello Kitty & Friends'. Not really a big fan of Hello Kitty. The 8 friends including Hello Kitty are Dear Daniel, My Melody, Bad Badtz-Maru, Pom Pom Purin, Minna No Tabo, Keroppi and Cinnamoroll! If Froggie is here, she would be interested coz of Keroppi. It's not cheap... getting more expensive compared to last time... now it's like SGD15 per adult.

Really looking forward to the end of the month to go back to KL.... Another short break from my work before my 'Down Under' trip... = )))

2 comments:

Cubie said...

waiting for ur "down under" trip!!!

Moo Moo Cow said...

yea.. me too = )