Tuesday, September 23, 2008

THREATENED 2day = (

Today I get threatening message in office... just because someone didn't do their work and I just state the facts to follow up with him. *Sigh... people are just getting more inconsiderate and more violent each day.

He tells me not to irritate him further... I will not like if it he 'RETALIATE'.... oOOoo... I'm so scared... I tell my supervisor and colleague, if anything happens to me or even if I lose one hair... they know who to find.... Hahaha....
Boy... now I feel so 'unsafe' to go to work.... = (

Tell me... what you think of the word 'RETALIATE'?

This is what I get when I .....

1. seek in dictionary.com....
to return like for like, esp. evil for evil: to retaliate for an injury.

2. seek in wikitionary....
To do something harmful or negative to get revenge for some harm; to fight back or respond in kind to an injury or affront.

No comments: