Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bowling


Today, I went for bowling at Marina Square. Found that this is the only bowling centre in the shopping mall. Well, it has been quite some time since I last bowled. I only played one game coz it's not that cheap. $5.30 for 1 game plus the $1 shoe rental. 1 game is really not enough... just enough for warming up. Hahaha. I just wanna practise a little before the company bowling competition. Joined for fun with a couple of colleagues in a group.


My friend made a remark about going bowling alone... She said it's weird... people might just think you 'sat luen' (in cantonese - it means broken hearted) * faint... What's wrong with bowling alone?!? I asked around but nobody's interested. Next week, will go practise one more session with my fella colleagues. Practise enough not to keep washing the 'long-kang'... hahaha...

No comments: