Monday, September 8, 2008

Music does make a difference... = ((

I had been without my lovely tunes from my MP3 for 1 week plus... it's really killing me... arrgghhh... the earphones are not even 1 year and it's gone case... no more music coming out... I tried checking out the earphones the other day... not cheap also... thought of going back to buy since I will be back end of the month.... hope I can stand it till then... So now... silence all the way during my bus and train rides. = (((

The other day, Chicky say one Creative earphones for $10 at the COMEX fair but didn't manage to buy it for me coz of the CROWDS... too bad... the other day the 'XXX' brand one also cost more than $10. I think I better go get a better one. This normal one usually drop out from my ear coz it can't fit properly... need the smaller ones to fit nicely in the ear holes.

So for now... must 'yan... yan... yan....' Spend my time in the bus/train memorizing my Jap.

No comments: