Friday, September 11, 2009

Magnets Shopping Spree at Chinatown

Today, I asked Piggy to accompany me go to Chinatown run some errands. I had to help a friend to buy some 'Lion City Magnets'. She wanted to sell the magnets online.

These are the magnets that we manage to get after walking from one end to the other end of Chinatown at different offer prices. There are over 20 pieces of magnets here.

I find that the magnets nowadays looks so much nicer and there are more varieties now compared to last time. I like to collect magnets a lot but I realized that I'm in Singapore for so long and I never had a magnet from Singapore at all. Hahaha...

Here's some of the nice magnets chosen. We like the license plate the most. = )

And last minute, I ended up buying some cute keychains for my friend to sell too. So cute ya...

No comments: