Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yellow Ribbon Prison Run '09

My next run is this coming Sun (6th September 2009) at Changi. It's the 'Yelllow Ribbon Prison Run 2009'.
The running-T is 'BIG' and I actually took 'S' size. Piggy go take 'XXL' without measuring and assuming the biggest size should fit. Her T is 'HUGE' compared to the 'L' size NIKE T that I have from last year's SHAPE Run. And the quality sucks... Piggy said like wearing 'GUNI-sack'.
Oh ya...Piggy is doing the 10km run with me and she's regretting it already... saying that she can't finish it. Well, I believe she can do it if she use her 'VIOLIN' spirit to run her 10km. Hehehe... MCC and sis, as well as my gym mates are doing the run together too. The more the merrier ya... = )
No training again... = ( Well, hope weather is good this Sun and body condition is well. GANBATTE 2 ALL!!! =>

No comments: