Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Purr-fect Eye Sight

This morning I just went for my post-op 1st week review and doc said that I have perfect eyesight after the checkup. The surgery was successful and my eyes are recovering fast. I don't really encounter extreme dry eyes so far BUT just that I keep experiencing blurrness when it is too bright. Doc said that this would be normal for the 1st 2 weeks and it will slowly get better.

The 1st day of the surgery was pretty horrible. I didn't really feel any pain but just slight discomfort when they put pressure onto my eyes. It was pretty scary when they create the flap at my corneas and flip it open to laser my eyes. After the surgery, when I reached home, I basically cannot open my eyes at all and it was tearing excessively non-stop. I could not even open them to drip the eyedrops. The feeling is like you have just cried 3 hours non-stop.

I had to diligently drip 3 different types of eye drops in my eyes every 1 hour with 5 mins in between of each drop. So HAPPY today's the last day to drip the anti-inflammatory drops. Just gotta keep dripping the natural tears drop for at least a month. Now I can enjoy my active life without wearing my spectacles or contact lenses. Just pray that the 'lau hua' does not come so soon. hahaha... ^=^

3 comments:

chuasteph said...

wahhh...quite tedious oso ho. but good la now. free of glasses.

Susie said...

Ah Moo, u very very brave ler..this is something I wanna do, but only remain as "wanna do" until now, as I am a coward~~~..without glasses, without contact lenses...wow..i really admire+envy (hahahaha) with u lor...hahahaha

Moo Moo Cow said...

yea...worth the trouble... No PAIN, No GAIN... it's not that bad after all. ^=^