Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shut Up if Nothing Nice 2 Say...

I wish some people would not just simply make remarks like they know what's really happening when they dunno a thing... especially when the remarks prick ppl's heart...

***************************

Today I discover a new song from the new step class that I go to... When I asked the instructor what's the name of the song, he reluctantly want to tell me... saying that the song is kinda bad. Then when I insisted, he spell out the name of the song for me... F.. U.. C.. K.. U... hahahah...

But the song really didn't sound vulgar... how can a song scolding people sound so nice and soothing... Check it out! -> F.U.C.K. U.

Hmm... maybe I should dedicate this song to the ones who likes to simply make remarks to hurt other people's feelings.

No comments: