Thursday, June 12, 2008

Candid Shots


Today I received SMS from Saucony stating that there's some pictures uploaded on last Sun's Passion Run. So, I went in to check.... OMG!! They took horrible candid pictures... I manage to find the whole gang's pictures except for one... I think her picture fell into the 'Unidentified' category where they cannot really see her BIB number. I think my friend, 'MIAW-MIAW''s pix is the BEST, where she seems to be posing for the camera with big wide smile. (the 2 far right pictures in the middle row) They are going to send us the certificate with our picture on it. If we want the rest of the pictures, we will need to purchase them. So ugly... I wonder who would buy. Hahaha.. Anyway, at least got the little thumbnails of it.
* Troll, don't kill me for putting up your pix ya... at least I told you bout it... kekeke... nobody knows you anyway... hahaha.. = p who knows... maybe 166 browse till this page.. *wink-wink

No comments: