Monday, June 16, 2008

GREEN MUSCULAR SUPER-HERO

I just realized that "Incredible Hulk" movie is as old as I am.

Actually, I'm no big fan ofthis green guy... I googled a bit on it coz one of my buddy LOVE this green hulk so much... I wonder whether because he's GREEN (her fav color) OR because he's muscular... HULK is her super hero, other than Mr.'166'. Hahaha...

Recently, there's one remake of the show on the 'INCREDIBLE HULK'. I might go watch to accompany my buddy or maybe I should get Mr. '166' to accompany her. = ))

Hmmm... there's ONE think 'bout the green guy that I don't understand...

"WHY everytime, he turn into 'THE HULK', his shirt tears into pieces but his pants still nicely intact?!?!" He using super-stretchable pants?!?

2 comments:

Cubie said...

hmm.. yah... mayb only the top of the body become big.. :P

Moo Moo Cow said...

ei..no worr.. my fren watched the new movie dy.. he really go buy the stretchable pants.. hahha..