Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Saucony Passion Run Results 2008


Today, my friend send me a link to see the RESULTS.

I'm surprised that the timing I had was less that what I timed myself... so it was 2 hours and 53 seconds. Well, I am HAPPY for myself. It made me feel stronger in both body and mind.

Let's see...

5km - 40 mins ++
7km - 1 hour ++
10km - 1.5 hour ++

* hmmm... how about 10km in 1 hour time? possible?!? hahaha..

I would need to train for my next 10KM SHAPE Run on 20 July 2008. Hopefully I can have a better timing. Really need to heal my painful knee first. kekeke...

My friend asked if I wanna join the half-marathon in Aug -> 21km. I quickly shake my head... hahaha... then back in office, my colleague asked if I'm interested in full marathon -> 42km in Dec. * fainted.... (enough of torturing of my legs 2 times in 2008 =p )

No comments: