Saturday, May 23, 2009

CROCS Crazy Sale 2009

Today my wallet bleeding... after 'CROCS Crazy Sale' at EXPO. I didn't get everything that I wanted as some were out of stock but I managed to get my favourite 'CAPRI' at $30. Last year, it was not on sale and the usual price is about $69.

Wanted to get my family each a pair but I guess no luck. I bought my twin nephews each a pair with jibbitz (little cute accesories at the holes of the crocs) and I even got a pair for cutie pie. Hahaha.. I know she can't walk yet but it's sooo cute, just can't resist to get her a pair of baby pink crocs. I got my brother and sis-in-law sandals too.

Piggy also manage to grab a couple of pairs herself. This year's sale is more organized compared to last year's chaotic situation. We went there about 9am and there were already Q starting there, even though the sale only starts at 10am. People here buy things like it's FREE.

No comments: