Monday, May 11, 2009

Today's Reading

Highlights: Never close yourself off to the idea that people can change. Give them a chance.

*********************
You may have already made up your mind about a certain person, but why not consider changing your opinion today? You should never close yourself off to the possibility that people can change, because they can. You have, haven't you? So set aside any negative feelings and make the best of the situation by thinking the best about this person. Life is too short to be judgmental about others. Give them the benefit of the doubt and you'll be rewarded.

**********************

Hmm... I guess I could be very judgemental sometimes especially the '1st impression' which plays a very important role BUT sometimes it could be just some false impression that I get. I know people can change as much as I do myself BUT only when you really want to work towards the change. Like the usual old saying, "It's easier said than done..."

I guess the BEST thing to do is just 'Don't Expect Anything...' and everyone will be MORE happy... Just let things be... let nature run its course...

No comments: