Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nothing is Impossible = )

We all did it!!! ALL of us completed the run, even the virgin-runners, the sick and the unexperienced ones. I especially salute my 2 friends doing the 42km for the 1st time. One just recovered from 3 days of high fever and another never did any training before. They took 6hrs30++ mins and 9hrs30++mins respectively. My colleague finished her's in 5hrs30++mins.

Even PIGGY did it... really proud of her. She and her colleague is virgin-runners. I quite like running at night as there's no sun but it's still very HOT coz there's no wind at all. Overall, this run is well organized but one thing I really didn't like was the water point was limited. I almost died of de-hydration. I only managed to drink at about 7km. Not sure about the rest but I really need to drink to keep going. The previous run I joined had water point every 2-3km.

Well, I'll post some pictures up in FB when free. Plan to go a STEPS class later. hehe... CONGRATS to all!! I believe that when you really want to do something, you can! Thanks be to GOD and my new runners that my knee didn't pain till the last km. Can't wait to see the exact timing in 3 days time. = ))

So... till the next run in July.... GAMBATTE!!!

No comments: