Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nothing is Impossible is Nothing


Last night, I received my friend's SMS asking if she could finish running 42km in 2 weeks time without any training. Last minute, her friend signed up for the marathon but could not make it. Well, I replied her telling her she could finish the 42km but may break her leg. If cannot run all the way also can walk in between to complete the distance.

Well, she made up her mind to come join us in the ADIDAS Sundown run.... I'm just doing the 10km run while she's doing the 42km. All the BEST!!

Like ADIDAS's tagline....

If 42km is Impossible,
And Nothing is Impossible...
Therefore, 42KM is nothing.
Hahaha...

Well, MIND is always stronger than BODY. If you believe hard enough, you can do anything.
I'm still working on my 'stubborn' mind... hahaha... Not enough perserverance and determination but I believe I would be able to do it one day. = )

** use combination of 'ADIDAS' and 'NIKE'...kekeke...

2 comments:

chuasteph said...

moo, jia yu...it would be fun if next time i could run with you.

Moo Moo Cow said...

tqtq.. i will definitely need to add a LOT of Oil.. haha.. u so fit, i no dare to run with u leh..haha...:p