Thursday, April 3, 2008

Passion Run 2008 in SG

I can't believe it...


I actually signed up for a 15km run after my friend talked me into it. Hahaha.. I still remember the one and only walk I signed for few years back, which is 7km walk. I went for the walk without doing any exercise... After the 7km walk, my legs just wobble...

I think I better do some training for this Run else I don't think I'm gonna make it to the finishing line... Don't wanna faint halfway... else dunno where to hide after that. This is like a big challenge for me... My friend asked whether I want to join the 45km cycling in May for warm up. Must be crazy... this 15km gonna be in June and warm up with 45km cycling in May?!? haha..
Anyway, this Sat will be joining the Running Clinic... good for practise but would hav to wake up at 6am++ on a Sat to reach there before 730am.

No comments: