Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Workout Craze

Lately, very motivated to exercise... dunno whether it's becoz of the 15km run or just some GYM craze lately...haha...

SAT -> Jog at East Coast Park in the evening
SUN -> Jon's Aerobics class at Gym -> usual must go class.. my fren's fav instructor...
MON -> Collin's Body Pump class at Gym before work -> make me ache so much...
TUES -> Suppose to go swimming but RAIN heavily.. = ( so end up study Jap
WED -> Avesha's Beach Body class at Gym before work -> still no have bikini body yet..haha..
THURS -> Dance class recap on Latin Ballroom Dances
FRI -> TBC - plan to go Warren's class at Gym
SAT -> New class -> ZUMBA - workout with dance moves combination
SUN -> Jon's Aerobics again...

* hmmm.. I wonder how long I can stay so motivated... hahha... but I do feel more fit and alive after all the exercise though I still procrastinate and fighting my mind to wake up early morning. I tried sleeping early at night but still end up sleeping late... guess it's just a habit that's hard to get rid off or I'm just not a morning person.. = ))

No comments: