Sunday, April 27, 2008

SHAPE RUN


I think I really have gone NUTS lately... going to the GYM so often, spending long hours in GYM and signing up RUNS... I just signed up another run today, which is the 10km Shape Run.

I'm running my 15km in June and this 10km would be in July. Hopefully I can make it for both... Hmm... a totally out of shape gal running for Shape Run... kekeke... BUT really got so tempted with the goodies bag. For SGD30, you will get a NIKE dri-fit shirt worth $40, sports bag, spa voucher, K-voucher, etc... Check it out yourself!

Must really train hard for the training if not later sure very 'sia-soi'.... :> STAMINA is very important and I got lousy stamina... maybe can try run at least 5-10km everytime at gym but most of the time I usually spend attending the classes, more interesting.
Wish myself lots of luck and I need lots of determination and perseverance. GAM-BA-TE!!!

No comments: