Wednesday, May 7, 2008

LOW Stamina... = (

This morning woke up late for gym coz keep snoozing...haha..so end up didn't get to attend the 'Beach Body' class by Avesha BUT just end up training on the treadmill.

Gosh... my stamina really sucks...

Ran for about 45 mins for the distance of 4.87km and keep slowing down to walk. Ran till out of breath... Can't imagine I have to do 3 times the distance non stop and I have to run at a faster pace. Today the average speed is about 10 mins per km, and that would take about 2 1/2 hour to complete 15km. I would need to speed up at least 10 mins per 1.25km so that I can at least complete the 15km in 2 hours. I REALLY... REALLY... need more training... else I might end up fainting halfway throughout the race or drop dead at the finishing line if I ever reach there...hahaha.. This SAT gonna try to run at least 8km non stop at East Coast. GAM-BA-TE!!

No comments: