Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LIFE is short...

I was shocked today when my colleague told me that one of the technical guy in the same project as me just died committing suicide last week. I just saw him alright last week. It's just so sad that he chose to take his own life. Everyone's just shocked and do not really know why he did it...

After that, I heard the news that my friend, Piggy's dad passed away also. All the bad news come at the same time. I guess it's not a good day of the week to start with...

Well, I hope Piggy will hang in there and take it well back there. May your DAD rest in PEACE... and also my fella colleague, though I don't know him that well...

Life's short... there's always Ups and Downs... but Life still have to go on... Sometimes, I feel that we're not only living our LIFE for ourself... I'm sure everyone has a purpose living their LIFE... just that sometimes, some people just don't find their purpose in their LIFE and die in regrets... and some people may just spend their whole LIFE figuring out the purpose when they are already fulfilling the purpose without realizing it...

No comments: