Monday, May 26, 2008

Shopaholic in Action

Today I had a big shopping spree...

Skipped GYM today and went out shopping with my housemate. Planned to buy sports bra and a pair of black heels that I have KIV-ed since last week. My hommie got the UOB card so I can get extra 10% discount on top of the existing 10%. Haha... BUT end up buying more...

- Sports BRA (got what I wanted)
- Black shoe - no more size so got the white one...but end up buying 2 extra pair... (looking bit guilty... ^~^)
- A singlet top
- 2 NEO Change robot for my nephews * something like transformer...keke..
- Mina No Nihongo books and Jap dictionaries (the most expensive of all...)

That was just one afternoon. Hahaha... Better stop going out shopping during the weekends. Safer to go GYM when there's SALES everywhere. = ))

No comments: