Sunday, May 18, 2008

NOT a satistying RUN 2day..

Sat morning -> went East Coast to run early morning. It was really a disappointing run. My condition was bad and the run was terrible. Think coz I ate something before the run and after running, got really bad STITCH... PLUS the weather was damn HOT... got bit tanned after that. Will need to try again next week. My friend kept saying that my attire is not suitable and I should get some dri-fit clothings. I really don't think so... I think even if I got the right attire, I don't have such great stamina. Really had a rushing day today. After the run, company friend go shop shop awhile, then rushed back home. Almost late for JAP class... haha... After dinner, rush to dance practise at the dance studio.... Well, after all the rush and getting all exhausted, at least I had FUN...

No comments: