Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SWIM... SWIM... SWIM...

It's been ages since I last go swimming and I can't recall when was the last time. Think maybe about 2 years back?!? Think since after I did rebonding and colouring quite some time back.

Anyway, it's GREAT going back to the pool. Trying to learn the correct swimming techniques from my friend. Hahah.. usually I just simply swim. Can float, can move and won't drown BUT cannot move that fast and with lousy stamina.

So, actually all the while I have been kicking wrongly while doing breast stroke a.k.a. frog style and the way I turn for air while doing freestyle. Need lots of practise to get it right. Lucky, this time no rain... so no jinx... keke...

Only one thing to regret... after swim, hair feels like wire... too much chlorine (can't remember the spelling)... lately think i over-washed my hair coz going to gym too often. Hope my head won't start balding... eek...

No comments: