Wednesday, May 28, 2008

LOW BATT...

I think I exercised too much and don't have enough sleep... Gonna take 1 full day rest tomorrow and stay away from exercise. Have been feeling a bit sleepy at work. RE-CHARGE my BATT!!

This morning I ran about 4.8km in about 40 minutes on the treadmill non-stop. I noticed that I can run better in gym... I wonder why?!? When I run outside, I tend to stop after 10-15 mins and I'm quite short of breath. Think I better train more and get used to running outside... without the treadmill's momentum and the hot and humid weather. Will try again this weekend... hopefully don't get lazy...

Last night, I went to Kallang public pool to swim with a friend. I really love the place coz it's quite empty with very few people at night. I'm getting my friend, who used to be a lifeguard before to teach me the correct techniques of swimming. My frogstyle now is better with the correct kicking but my freestyle still sucks when I do my breathing... Need LOTS of practise.

Today is my last lesson of WALTZ and I think I almost break my legs dancing for about almost 3 hours non-stop. Teacher keep stressing on the foot work, techniques and body posture. It's easy to learn the dance steps BUT it's not easy to dance beautifully and gracefully with the correct techniques, poise and posture. Hopefully, one day can dance as graceful as teacher...

2 more days to weekend... looking forward to the weekends... = ))

No comments: