Monday, April 21, 2008

ZUMBA

ZUMBA (pronounced as 'zoomba') is a real cool workout class recently launched at my gym, California Fitness in Lion City.

I really LOVE it! ZUM-BA!! ^o^

Zumba is actually a fitness program inspored by Latin dance. It consists of combination of different dance routines such as cumbia, merengue, salsa, reggaeton, mambo, rumba, flamenco and calypso. It's really fun as you can dance and workout at the same time. = )

Gonna go try out more of the classes if time permits..hehe.. I think lately I really turned into a GYM freak, going to gym almost everyday. Last Sat, I think I spent more than 5 hours in the GYM going for 2 classes, doing some machines and weight.

Here's some Zumba videos to watch at youtube...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwVdBH4vjLU

No comments: