Monday, July 7, 2008

Akai no Getsuyoobi...


Today I'm just so 'PISSED-OFF'... really spoiled my day when it's just the beginning of the week. I just can't believe it that some people are just so damn inconsiderate and some guy out there is such a pain in the AXX!!

As if you can just get away with all the work and play 'TAI CHI" when you said... "I'm so sorry... I'm too busy and tight up with my work... I think I can't do all these stuff." Get to the real world... This is the 2nd time I'm meeting such person... Better not be a 3rd one coming... =p

This morning I almost blow up with HBP... maybe get bit emotional... PMS?!? HAHA...I must really meditate and calm down. Must not waste energy on these type of people.

So sad... went to see DOC today coz knee still not behaving after running for 3km on treadmill on Sun. DOC said maybe sprained my ligaments and told me to stay off vigourous exercises. Hmmm... does going to gym class count? hahaha... OKOK... better be good for at least 1 week or so.... BUT.. BUT... my SHAPE Run coming up on 20th July... = (( and I'm gonna miss my GYM classes badly.... boo hoo hoo....

No comments: