Sunday, July 20, 2008

SHAPE Run '08

I'm GLAD I managed to complete my 10KM run today... BUT after run, my injured knee starts to pain again. Think I would need to really rest my poor legs but really missed my gym. Really bit hooked up dy...
The cut on my legs are recovering... drying up leaving scars but not so pain dy... Happy... = )

This time, we reach on time and not late. Haha... but due to the BIG crowd, we started running late coz trying to squeeze through the 5km runners... ended up running around 7:40am++ instead of at 7:30am. The weather was quite good but it was so hot towards the mid of the run... cannot really stand the HEAT...

* the end point at the Padang... we had to drop our bags at the baggage area before proceeding to starting point at the Esplanade...

* still looking good before the RUN... haha...

* the crowd at the Padang after the RUN.... I think there were about 8K++ women participated in the run... so plus all the friends and spectators...should be almost 10K people...

* the Q was so damn long for the running kit... crazy one.... everything also long Q... collect bags... collect FREE Gifts especially.... when there's no Q... surely it's not free... hahahaha...

* after RUN... tired with knee pain... from previous injury....

* At last... this is the Running Kit... collected after the run.... it was quite a good deal after all with all the FREE goodies and we all had fun doing the run.... good way to train up stamina, determination and perserverance....

No comments: