Sunday, July 13, 2008

SHAPE Run Running Kit

* dunno what's wrong with the picture uploader... it's displaying it as potrait..hahaha...


Today, my friend helped me collect the running kit at Marina Square. I was too lazy to go all the way down town... I asked her to buy this month's SHAPE mag. It was quite a good deal coz it's their 4th anniversary. You get all sorts of free gifts such as small sports towel, skipping rope, facial wash, sample perfumes, one mini set of shampoo and conditioner, etc..
This time my BIB number is 2074. The dri-fit shirt's cutting is quite good and it's NIKE BUT... I hate green color. Kiroppi would love it. My friend love it so much coz green is her fav color. Anyway, I must finish the race... in order to get my goody bag. Hahaha... = ))
BUT so sad...can't do a good timing anymore... Let's see how long does it take to walk 10km...

No comments: