Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's just WEDNESDAY...

Today's dance class cancelled... coz a lot cannot make it... = ((

No gym this morning, no dance tonight... BUT end up eating heavy dinner with hommie.

Today mood also not very good... some people just drive me CRAZY... must keep myself at zen.. zen.. zen... haha.. later end up zZz...

My colleague send me this path from youtube... to cheer me up...

Chipmunks singing 'Ji-Pa-Ban' -- u will need to understand Hokkien in order to listen to this song... "If I had 1 million..." quite a popular song.

Then, I found some funny videos of the song in different versions... Hahaha.. so funny...
Check it out! Some even got lyrics... kekeke...

-> With illustration & lyrics

She said if she kenak the '8 million' toto, I can go hols with her... hahaha... Now in SG, they have this 8 million draw toto... Well, that's sweet of her. Then, I tell her... I never even buy TOTO coz I don't have such luck...


*** I think every time I do certain things... then sure some things will happen... I'm not sure if it's just coincidence or it's just destined and cannot be avoided... That's life I guess... Next time, I just don't simply say or do things...

No comments: