Saturday, August 9, 2008

Y need APPOINTMENT?!?

Today, I got really pissed off by this guy at the Optical store. I made an appointment at 5pm to claim my FREE 5 pairs of latest new 'AquaComfort Plus' Focus dailies contacts as I got this voucher from 'SHAPE' run. The condition is I must make an appointment and have my full eye consultation before I can claim it.

When I reached there with my friends, nobody came to entertain us at all... leave us waiting there for quite awhile. When that guy walked over, he didn't even say sorry to keep us waiting and ask us to come back at 5:30pm. Helloooo?!? We made an appointment at 5pm and you never even inform us earlier that we have to wait another 30 mins.

Some more... he dare to tell us... 1st come 1st serve... those people in the room book 4:30pm. And he added that even if you go clinic, you also have to wait. Wahhh... really wanna box him leh.. I guess he don't know what is an 'APPOINTMENT'... if you cannot finish giving consultation within 30 mins, then why schedule appointment every 30 mins. Else, if you need people to wait coz of uncertainty in the time, then please inform over the phone of such thing. Some more, the person who took the booking told me it can be just a short consultation. If it is 1st come 1st serve, at the 1st place, why bother to ask people to book appointment. Then, might as well ask people come and wait.. and wait... and wait... to have this kinda service. =p

My friend tell me... FREE stuff is this kinda service... Well, if don't want to give, then don't sponsor and give voucher offering the free stuff right... Hmm.. BETTER VISION huh... sure or not... definitely NOT better service or better attitude... I'll make sure non of my friends or people that I know go to that branch, which is at Novena. And the guy's name is 'Edwin'....=p

With this kinda attitude and service, I bet you will not have BETTER SERVICE ok.

No comments: