Friday, August 1, 2008

Last weekend was like just yesterday...

Time really flies...

Last weekend was like just yesterday. Before you realize it, another week just passed and it's weekend again. And as usual the best part, which is the weekend always passes very quickly, double the speed of weekdays. hahaha...

Last weekend was a packed one for me.... tiring but it was a really GOOD one.

It started out with FRI nite, I went for the SG flyer for free due to our 'IT-Nite'. It's like the 'The Eye of Malaysia' but I never even went for a ride there, just took some pictures. If you ask me to pay and go for the ride, I don't think I would... coz it's SGD29.90 for 30 mins ride and there's nothing much to see...


After the ride, my colleagues and I went for a Durian X-pedition. We went to eat durian at 'Four Seasons' famous for it's 'Mao Shan Wang' (some durian grade... like D24, etc... dun ask me how to differentiate coz I only know how to eat durian.. haha...) BUT it was damn X-pensive ok... the 2 durians costed SGD80++... and it was not that good. I was shocked to hear the price...

Then, we headed to another place in Geylang... it was much better... but I still think it's expensive... That night, we ate about 5 big durians and costed about SGD100++... I think with the same amount of $$$ can eat lots of durians in MY. Hahaha... But it was FUN. Anyway, no more durians for me now... Enough for the time being...

That night, after durian... reached home almost midnight... My bro came to SG that night... so we end up sleeping around 1am++... The next morning, I had to wake up at 6am... to go for the South Ridge Walk... I almost fainted... My bro supposed to join us but could not wake up at all. Hahaha... The walk was pretty fun. We took about 3-4 hours strolling slowly, taking pictures and ate breakfast along the way... It was about 9km walk with interesting sights... We walk through a few different trails... i.e. henderson waves, alexander arch, faber walk, forest walk, floral walk and hort park. I wanted to do some tanning of my uneven tone shoulders/arms that day but there was no sun the whole morning... how disappointing...

Basically, I was out from morning 6am++ till mignight that day.... I went Jap class in the afternoon... After that, I met up with my bro and some friends for dinner before heading to this 'Night Festival' function at the National museum. It was quite an interesting event with the light installation of the museum and we get to visit the museum for free... My camera battery was flat by then... so not much pix taken... = )) My bro had fun as well...



No comments: