Monday, August 25, 2008

Reverse Crunch

picture source: http://exercise.about.com

Lately, me and my gym buddy keep going for abs classes:- Ab Fab, Bodylicious... and other classes such as Body Pump and Aerobics, which also work out on our Abs.
My gym buddy trying to get her 6 packs... hehehe... and she wants to get Jolin's arms... =p
Usually, we will do the sit-ups, crunches... and also 'REVERSE CRUNCH'... which I find it very difficult... always end up cheating.. by swinging up our legs in the air... hahaha...
The correct way is to lift up your legs high up in the sky without moving other parts of your body and using the core muscle at your Abs. Trust me, it ain't easy... you can try it out! If you can do this for 10 mins everyday, I'm sure you will get a flatter tummy... = ))
BUT still a looonnnng way to go for us... maybe in our dreams. kekeke...

No comments: