Friday, August 29, 2008

It's not the SHOP but the individual's ATTITUDE...

Today, I went to another "Better Vision" optical shop at Compass Point, Sengkang. There's really a BIG difference between this shop's services and the other one at Novena Square. The services at NS sucks. I booked an appointment at this shop about 2 weeks ago. When they wanted to change my appointment, they actually called to inform me in advance and asked which time is convenient to me. When I reached there, I was served pretty well with the courtesy and patience. They didn't even show me unhappy faces when I didn't buy anything from there but told me that I can come by anytime and just give them NRIC number and they can find my records easily. Now, that's what I call good service and great attitude. The optometrist was also a very nice, sweet young lady. Will recommend my friends to go there...


At last, I got my FREE 5 pairs of 'Aqua Comfort Plus' Focus Dailies contact lenses. Gonna try it out tomorrow to see how good it is. The current normal lenses actually can get very dry when you wear for LONG hours and sometimes it's pretty hard to take it off. Let's see what had been enhanced in these new lenses. = ))

No comments: